Factory Cab Option
Work in comfort from your climate-controlled cab and enjoy more space and panoramic views of your surroundings. The doors open wide for easier entry into and exit from the cab. Comfort is also enhanced through better noise insulation for a quieter interior. The interior includes an ergonomic control layout, storage compartment, cup holder and a pocket for an operator's manual and tool box, all within arm's reach.
The B50 front hitch enables front implements like blades, brooms and snow blowers to be easily attached and removed making your tractor even more versatile.
- 51” Snow Blower
- 63” Snow Blower
- 60” Front Blade
- 72” Front Blade
- 60” Rotary Sweeper
Mid-Mount Mower Decks
Kubota offers a 60” and 72” mid-mount mower deck option, allowing you to choose which deck fits your needs best. These decks are built by Kubota and are designed to be easily mounted and dismounted. Kubota also offers a mulch kit and rear bagger option for the 60” mid-mount mower deck.
Performance Matched Front End Loader
- Kubota Built Front Loader – Kubota’s front loaders are built by Kubota and specifically designed to maximize the performance of the front loader and tractor
- Optional 3rd Function Valve – For attachments that require hydraulic power such as grapples
- Easy-to-Remove – The Kubota LA534A Front Loader is designed to be easy-to-remove and reinstall, without tools, whenever the job demands it
- Ease-of-Use – With plenty of lift capacity, simultaneous lift and curl functions, and optional 2-lever quick coupler, the Kubota LA534A Front Loader makes it easy to complete your task with speed and ease
Performance Matched Backhoe
- Kubota Built Backhoe – Kubota’s backhoes are built by Kubota and specifically designed to maximize the performance of the backhoe and tractor
- Easy-to-Remove – The Kubota BH77 is easily removed without the use of tools
- Reversible Seat – Increases operator comfort by using the existing full size operator’s seat
- Optional Mechanical Thumb – Adding a thumb increases versatility and makes lifting objects even easier
- Ease-of-Use – Designed with plenty of dig depth and reach, smooth hydraulics, cushioning valves to prevent shock when the dipper reaches the end of the cylinder stroke and ample room for the operator, you will find the BH77 is not only easy-to-use, but a pleasure to work with
Compact Tractor, Big Comfort
At Kubota, comfort is a top priority.
- Wide and Flat Operator’s Station – Easy to get on and off with plenty of leg room to increase operator comfort
- Modern Dash Panel – Easy-to-read with all the information displayed right in front of the operator
- Easy-to-Use Controls – Simple controls that are easy to understand and operate, even for first time users
- Kubota Treadle Pedal Design – Effortlessly change speed and direction using Kubota’s forward and reverse treadle pedals
- Deluxe High Back Seat with Armrest– Increases operator comfort
- Tilt Steering Wheel – Allows you to adjust the steering wheel for maximum comfort
- Rubber Floor Mat – Reduces noise and vibration, creating a more comfortable ride while decreasing fatigue
- Cab & ROPS Version – Available with either the economical ROPS or the comfort of a climate controlled cab
- 3-Range Hydrostat (HST) Transmission – With an easy-to-use HST paired up with a Kubota 3-range transmission, you’re sure to find the right balance of speed and torque to get your job done quickly and efficiently
- Cruise Control – Allows the operator to maintain a constant speed without keeping their foot on the HST pedal
- Hydraulic Independent PTO – Easy-to-use, no clutching or stopping
- Ready for a Long Day – Standard cup holder, tool box and large fuel tank capacity
Designed to Perform, Built to Last
The B50 Series is designed with strength and longevity in mind.
- Kubota Diesel Engine – Kubota is the #1 manufacturer of under 100 HP non-automotive, multi-cylinder diesel engines in the World
- Kubota Performance Matched – The B50 Series is built by Kubota for Kubota, it’s not a rebranded product built and distributed by multiple manufacturers
- Metal Hood and Fenders – Strong and durable metal hood and fenders will not only protect your equipment, but keep it looking good for a long time to come
- Kubota HST with 3-Range Transmission – Smooth and dependable HST Transmission with an easy-to-use range selection to optimize power output to meet your needs
With its easy-to-use HST, great control placement or the simple-to-use PTO system, the features on the B50 Series tractor will make any operator feel like an expert.