POWER & PERFORMANCE
- 24.8 HP Turbo-charged Kubota engine provides quiet operation, high altitude performance and requires no DPF.
- Hydraulic pump directly connected to the engine reduces maintenance.
- Vertical lift loader arms reach higher and further than the competition with a hinge pin height of 84.7" and a reach of 26" (at 45° dump angle).
- 1000 lbs. ROC combined with 15 gpm auxiliary hydraulic ï¬‚ow make for a powerful and productive compact utility loader.
- Works in zero clearance yards with low impact wide track design (4.0 psi) minimizing damage to grass or landscaping.
- 4.9 mph Best in class travel speed
COMFORT & CONVENIENCE
- Cushioned loader boom cylinders and adjustable platform suspension increase operator comfort for maximum productivity.
- 4.3" Color LCD monitor
- Keyless start with passcode protection
- 12 Volt charging port
- The patent pending T-drive handle provides intuitive and ergonomic steering.
- Hydraulic pilot-operated loader and drive control valves offer precise and responsive control of the machine.
- Right hand joystick controls loader arm and bucket movement.
- Auxiliary hydraulics are easily operated without removing your hand from the loader joystick.
- Continuous flow in either direction is as simple as pushing a button.
- Auxiliary hydraulic lines are routed inside the loader arm for optimal protection. Case drain is standard. Auxiliary hydraulic couplers are pressure release type.
- Attachment hose guide is standard.
- Welded track frame has angled top for debris shedding and the dual flange front idler provides better stability and weight distribution.
- Easy to access centralized filters and everyday maintenance items.
- Dash indicator light alerts when the air filter needs cleaned, and service information is readily available at the touch of a button.
- Maintenance time is reduced with permanently sealed and lubricated track rollers, and the grease type track tension system.
- Heavy-duty cast CII Coupler and protective cover for bucket cylinder fittings.
- CII coupler is standard.
- Optional welded 2-lever style coupler.
- Solid state controller minimizes fuses reducing electrical components, while improving reliability.
- The hood is made out of impact resistant material for greater protection.
- Engine RPM has to be at idle to unlock the hydraulics for machine operation.
- Walk behind mode for loading onto a trailer allows operation of the travel and loader joysticks only.
- When operator leaves the platform, the parking brake is automatically engaged.
- Front LED work light has 30 second courtesy timer to stay on after powering off.
|Horsepower (gross)||Horsepower (gross)24.8|
|Displacement (cu. in.)||Displacement (cu. in.)54.8cu.in|
|Engine Type||Engine TypeWater cooled 4 cycle diesel engine with 3 cylinder, turbo, EPA Tier 4|
|Rated Speed||Rated Speed2800rpm|
|Low Idling Speed||Low Idling Speed1250rpm|
|Overall Length||Overall Length107.7in|
|Overall Height||Overall Height55.7in|
|Rated Operating Capacity (ROC)||Rated Operating Capacity (ROC)1000lbs @ 35%|
|Tipping Load (lbs.)||Tipping Load (lbs.)2857lbs (1296 kg)|
|Auxiliary Hydraulic Pressure (psi)||Auxiliary Hydraulic Pressure (psi)2800|
|Overall Width w/Std Bucket||Overall Width w/Std Bucket36in (91.44 cm)|
Join our Mailing List