- High Bucket Hinge Pin Height: Kubota’s unique vertical lift is designed to deliver an exceptionally long reach of 40.7 inches. In addition, the tip of the arm is optimally shaped for a tall hinge pin height of 128.5 inches for easy dumping into trucks.
- Standard Self-leveling Function: This feature helps keep the bucket or fork in a horizontal position without the need to manually adjust the angle during lifting.
- Standard Two-speed Travel: Shift from low gear at 5.0 mph to high gear at 7.3 mph to get the job done faster.
- Pilot Valve with Shuttle Piston: This ensures consistent oil flow which improves stability when going straight.
- Higher Ground Clearance: A high ground clearance of 11.5 inches lets you travel over large obstacles with ease.
- Strong Traction Force: Kubota’s original track lug design gives you more grip and a stronger traction force of 12178 lbs.
- KubotaNOW: Easily monitor your equipment's vitals, receive alerts, create geofences, execute remote shut off and more, or connect to third-party fleet management tools and manage the entire fleet. Learn More.
- Wider Cab Entrance: A wider entrance makes it easier to get in and out.
- Wide And Clean Cab: The spacious interior minimizes fatigue even during long work hours.
- Wide Leg Room: The cab provides ample leg room to reduce operator fatigue.
- Arm Rest: The spacious cab also includes ergonomically placed arm rests on the right and left sides of the seat to minimize.
- 360 Visibility: The edge of the bucket can be seen from the seat. Improved visibility translates to better productivity at the job.
- Pressurized Cab: The cab is pressurized to keep dust, flying debris, and insects away to enhance comfort on the job. Furthermore, noise is kept down to let you work for long hours with minimal fatigue.
- Hand/Dial and Foot Throttle: The SVL97-2' dial and foot throttle both allow you to match the engine speed to the task. The hand/dial throttle is ideal for jobs requiring constant engine speed such as cold planing, trenching or snow blowing. The foot throttle lets the operator vary engine speed for other applications.
- Routine Checks: Simply open the rear bonnet to access all components for daily routine inspections.
- Slide-and-tilt Radiator and Oil Cooler: The radiator can be tilted for easy cleaning.
- Tilt-up Cab: The cab can be tilted 72° without having to lift the arm, allowing easy access to the hydraulic pumps, valves, lines and hydraulic tank.
- Multi-function levers: The multi-function levers provide fingertip control of all major vehicle and attachment operations, letting you keep both hands on the levers at all times for optimal operating efficiency.
- Quick Coupler: An optional hydraulic quick coupler is available. You can attach or remove attachments using a switch without leaving the seat.
- Welded, Integrated Mainframe and Undercarriage: The undercarriage forms an integral part of the main frame for maximum durability.
- Kubota Original Rubber Tracks: Kubota’s original rubber tracks offer outstanding durability and long-life performance. Furthermore, Kubota’s original lug pattern prevents soil from accumulating and improves traction force.
- Triple Flange Lower Track Rollers: A highly reliable triple flange design not only minimizes the risk of detracking, but improves stability as well. They are lifetime sealed and lubricated.
|Horsepower (gross)||Horsepower (gross)96.4|
|Displacement (cu. in.)||Displacement (cu. in.)230|
|Overall Length||Overall Length154.6"|
|Overall Height||Overall Height83.3"|
|Overall Width||Overall WidthVehicle Width: 77.2", Width with Bucket: 80"|
|Operating Weight lbs. (kg)||Operating Weight lbs. (kg)11299 / 11574|
|Operator Station||Operator StationOpen cab / closed cab|
|Rated Operating Capacity (ROC)||Rated Operating Capacity (ROC)35% Tipping Load (lbs.): 3200|
|Tipping Load (lbs.)||Tipping Load (lbs.)9143|
|Bucket Breakout Force (lbf.)||Bucket Breakout Force (lbf.)7961|
|Lift Arm Breakout Force (lbf.)||Lift Arm Breakout Force (lbf.)6742|
|Lift Arm Path||Lift Arm PathVertical|
|Track Width (standard/wide)||Track Width (standard/wide)17.7"|
|Ground Contact Pressure (psi)||Ground Contact Pressure (psi)4.4/4.5|
|Track Rollers (per side)||Track Rollers (per side)5|
|Track Ground Contact Length||Track Ground Contact Length65.6"|
|Traveling Speed: High (mph)||Traveling Speed: High (mph)7.3|
|Traveling Speed: Low (mph)||Traveling Speed: Low (mph)5|
|Traction Force (lbs.)||Traction Force (lbs.)12178|
|Ground Clearance (in.)||Ground Clearance (in.)11.5"|
|Auxiliary Hydraulic Pressure (psi)||Auxiliary Hydraulic Pressure (psi)3553|
|Auxiliary Hydraulics Flow Rate (GPM)||Auxiliary Hydraulics Flow Rate (GPM)23.1/40|
|Height to Hinge Pin||Height to Hinge Pin128.5"|
|Ground Pressure||Ground Pressure4.4/4.5|
Join our Mailing List