- The mower deck can be easily attached and detached just by inserting or removing the two pins on either side of the Z700
- Easy mower belt replacement - belt drive is conveniently located for easy access
Commercial Grade Engines
- The Z700 Series mowers are powered by KAWASAKI® FX and KOHLER® Command PRO engines, renowned for their superior performance and lasting durability
- Open engine compartment allows access to vital components around the engine without obstructions
Maximize time on the job with sealed, greaseless spindle bearings.
Each model features a 6" deep, fully welded, 8 gauge steel mowing deck, providing outstanding stability with a fast, high quality cut.
Low Center of Gravity
The Z700 Series mowers ensure a high level of stability due to the fuel tank located under the seat and large-diameter, wide tread rear tires.
- Battery and harness parts can be accessed just by raising the seat panel; fuel shutoff and fuses are also located under the seat.
- Equipped with dual Parker® transmissions; designed for easy maintenance, each transmission has an integrated pump and motor for increased efficiency and simplified service
*Parker® is a registered trademark of Parker Hannifin Corporation
Ergonomically positioned instrument panel gives you easy access to starting controls, hour meter and other indicators for the machine.
- 21.2” high back seat with premium adjustable suspension and 3" vertical to 6" front to back adjustment
- Smooth lever operation for effortless control and drivability with adjustable damper force
- Adjustable levers and mower deck lift pedal can be raised or lowered to better match the physique of the operator
Frame and Front Tires
- Thicker and more durable main frame (2” x 3” tubular steel frame)
- Flat-free front tires to better absorb impacts on the job and reduce the worry of downtime
Located on the foot pan, the parking brake can be easily locked and released with just one foot – no need to remove your hands from the steering levers.
Quick dial height adjustment system
Quick dial height adjustment system lets you adjust the cutting height with a turn of a dial and press of the pedal.
Foldable ROPS is standard equipment on all models to ensure operator safety on the job at all times.
Cup Holder and Storage
Located right next to the seat, the handy cup holder keeps beverages, tools and valuables close at hand.
The wide and angled operator platform offers ample legroom so you can work more comfortably.
|Deck Size||Deck Size60in|
|Deck Drive||Deck DriveBelt|
|Fuel Capacity||Fuel Capacity11.6 gal|
|Traveling Speed||Traveling Speed11.2 mph|
|Rear Tire||Rear Tire24 x 12 - 12|
|Front Tire||Front Tire13 x 6.5 - 6|
Join our Mailing List