Comfort and Convenience
- Foldable ROPS for easier storage and transportation of the mower
- Easy mower and engine access, plus maintenance lift
- Outstanding stability on a variety of terrains thanks to a lower center of gravity, long wheelbase and low profile tires
- Air-ride suspension seat that can be adjusted with the touch of a button for exceptional comfort, and an unmatched ride quality.
- Semi-pneumatic (flat-free) front caster tires
- Large and bright LCD panel – the biggest in its class – shows all the key indicators you need to maximize cutting performance and operability
- Adjustable HST levers not only provide more legroom, but also more settings to choose from
- Hands-free parking brake
- Thick platform mat to reduce noise and vibration while providing extra comfort
- 12V Power Outlet
- Cup holder
Hydraulic Deck Lift
A hydraulic deck lift system keeps you mowing in spite of obstacles by letting you easily raise and lower the deck with your foot. It also requires less maintenance.
Shaft Drive Mower
For responsive power, without drive belts and pulleys, the drive shaft smoothly transfers power from the engine to the deck. Shaft drive also requires less maintenance and provides greater dependability.
Pivoting Front Axle
Choose from two front-axle setups to optimize mowing comfort and performance: adjustable for a smooth ride, or rigid for optimal control and an even cut while mowing on rough terrain.
Kubota Durable Transmission
Kubota engines are paired with Kubota's original hydrostatic transmission that offers faster, smoother response under all loading conditions. Our air-tight transmission offers little to no maintenance, with the exception of your regular hydraulic oil change.
Kubota Diesel Engine
With over 25 million engines produced since 1922, Kubota engines are recognized around the world for their proven quality and reliability. Powerful yet clean and quiet, the ZD Series' rugged diesel engines give you unparalleled performance, productivity and economy. The ZD Series' dependable engines let you power through tough mowing jobs with ease and efficiency. These technically advanced engines are also environmentally friendly, thanks to excellent fuel economy, enhanced combustion efficiency and low vibration and noise levels.
|Deck Size||Deck Size48"|
|Engine||EngineDiesel, liquid-cooled (3 cyl.)|
|Transmission||Transmission2-HST w/Gear reduction|
|Front Tire||Front Tire13 x 5.0-6, Smooth pneumatic|
|Rear Tire||Rear Tire24 x 9.5 - 14, Low profile tire|
|Seat||SeatDeluxe Suspension Seat|
|Fuel Capacity||Fuel Capacity6.1 (23)|
Join our Mailing List