Comfort and Convenience
- Foldable ROPS for easier storage and transportation of the mower
- Easy mower and engine access, plus maintenance lift
- Outstanding stability on a variety of terrains thanks to a lower center of gravity, long wheelbase and low profile tires
- Air-ride suspension seat that can be adjusted with the touch of a button for exceptional comfort, and an unmatched ride quality.
- Semi-pneumatic (flat-free) front caster tires
- Large and bright LCD panel – the biggest in its class – shows all the key indicators you need to maximize cutting performance and operability
- Adjustable HST levers not only provide more legroom, but also more settings to choose from
- Hands-free parking brake
- Thick platform mat to reduce noise and vibration while providing extra comfort
- 12V Power Outlet
- Cup holder
Shaft Drive Mower
For responsive power, without drive belts and pulleys, the drive shaft smoothly transfers power from the engine to the deck. Shaft drive also requires less maintenance and provides greater dependability.
Tie Down Points
Kubota Durable Transmission
Kubota engines are paired with Kubota's original hydrostatic transmission that offers faster, smoother response under all loading conditions. Our air-tight transmission offers little to no maintenance, with the exception of your regular hydraulic oil change.
Hydraulic Deck Lift
A hydraulic deck lift system keeps you mowing in spite of obstacles by letting you easily raise and lower the deck with your foot. It also requires less maintenance.
Pivoting Front Axle
Choose from two front-axle setups to optimize mowing comfort and performance: adjustable for a smooth ride, or rigid for optimal control and an even cut while mowing on rough terrain.
Kubota Diesel Engine with Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF)
|Deck Size||Deck Size60in R, 72in, 72in R|
|Deck Drive||Deck DriveShaft|
|Fuel Capacity||Fuel Capacity13 gal|
|Traveling Speed||Traveling Speed10.6 mph|
|Rear Tire||Rear Tire26x12-16|
|Front Tire||Front Tire15 x 6.5-8|
Join our Mailing List