Meet the M6H Series
#1 rated tractor brand for durability and owner experience in the U.S.
The M6H Series gives you the best in class when it comes to elevation, maneuverability, and agility. Meet the M6H Series to find out why.
The M6H-101 will add more productivity and peace of mind to your fruit and vegetable operation. This specialty tractor comes standard with 38in diameter rims that provide 25.8” of ground clearance. The elevated platform ensures the safety of a crop in all growth stages.
Even with its high profile the M6H can easily be maneuvered between crop rows and around fields without causing damage to the crop. The bevel gear front axle provides greater all-around maneuverability by achieving a tight turn radius at headlands.
The M6H features a standard 24Fx24R dual speed transmission with the option to install a creeper speed taking it to a 48Fx48R transmission. Mounted to the left of the steering column, the shuttle lever's fingertip control makes it possible to shift smoothly from forward to reverse without using the clutch or stopping the tractor. Speeds start as low as .18 mph for fruit and vegetable operations. Wheel spacing kits can be added to keep this tractor working in diverse cropping systems
HIGH CLEARANCE FRONT AND REAR AXLES
When ground clearance is the key to your operation, Kubota’s M6H front and rear axles stand above the competition. Maximum clearance is crucial when working in produce crops to reduce foliage damage. When wide tread settings are required, wide axle spacer kits are available, allowing the front final drive and rear drop box to remain within the front and rear wheels to not limit ground clearance.
- 24 Speed Swing Shift Transmission - The M6H has 4 gears on main shift, High/Low/Creep (standard) on range gear shift and a Swing Shift. Swing Shift adds 4 more speeds to the main shift by actuating the electric-over-hydraulic High/Low synchronized range shift.
- Hydraulic Shuttle Shift - The hydraulic shuttle shift control makes it possible to shift smoothly from forward to reverse without using the clutch or stopping the tractor.
- De-Clutch Switch - The de-clutch switch allows you to shift a gear without using the clutch pedal.
Creeper gears provide 8 speed ranges. In specialty applications low ground speeds are required for planting and harvesting. With standard tires the creeper gear can range from 0.18-0.87 mph traveling speeds.
- Tilt Steering Wheel
- Spacious floor layout to ensure leg room and ride comfort
- Easier to refill fuel and DEF by locating the filler neck on the left hand side
- Large LCD monitor for improved visibility and operation
|Gross Engine HP||Gross Engine HP104.4|
|PTO HP||PTO HP84|
|Standard Transmission||Standard TransmissionStandard: 24F/24R|
|Creep Option||Creep OptionYes|
|PTO||PTOStandard: 540 rpm, Option: 540/1000 rpm|
|Hydraulic Flow||Hydraulic Flow17.6|
|Three Point Linkage Type||Three Point Linkage TypeCategory II|
|Three Point Linkage Capacity||Three Point Linkage CapacityStandard: 3858, Option: 5732|
|Operator Platform||Operator PlatformROPS|
|Driveline Type||Driveline Type4WD|
Join our Mailing List