Meet the M4 Series
#1 rated tractor brand for durability and owner experience in the U.S.
Two deluxe models and one standard model, all featuring wide cabs ergonomically designed to maximize comfort and productivity for a variety of applications. The M4 series will be ready to work sunup to sundown.
The M4 Ultra Grand Cab II is one of the largest in its class. The overall air circulation in the cab has been optimized by the cab’s rounded glass to keep you cooler on hot summer days and warmer on cold mornings. The Ultra Grand cab also comes with a suspended seat to absorb shock and reduce operator fatigue. In addition, the spacious platform allows for plenty of legroom and maneuverability.
This ideal chore tractor is capable of running heavier workloads while maintaining high maneuverability with Kubotas bevel gear front axle. This will provide the tractor with greater all-around performance. Whether you're in the tight confines of a barnyard or going in and out of windrows, this M4 series will prove it’s class leading turn radius. LED work lights give the operator extra hours in the field by providing a bright 360 degree range of vision. Additionally, the glass roof panel as standard equipment, increasing visibility and operator control while the loader is being operated at full height.
The M4 brings new levels of efficiency to a wide range of jobs by offering a strong performance matched loader with optional KSR (Kubota Shockless RIde) and hydraulic self leveling which optimizes the operator full control of materials being moved. At the rear of the tractor, the high 3-point lift capacity of 3,307Ibs makes this tractor capable of tackling many tasks. The hydraulic independent PTO clutch can easily and quickly be engaged and disengaged on the go. This means mowing and operating hay equipment are all made more efficient. Hydraulic wet disc brakes require less pedal effort and retain high performance even after repeated heavy-duty work.
MULTIPLE OPTIONS TO FIT YOUR NEEDS - STANDARD VS. DELUXE
The M4 Series offers a Standard model and two Deluxe models:
- M4 Standard: M4-071 - Standard operator seat, optional instructor seat, 1 rear remote valve (SCD), mechanical 4WD engagement, halogen work lights, and economy PTO optional
- M4 Deluxe: M4D-061/M4D-071 - Deluxe operator seat, standard operator seat, 2 rear remote valve (SCD, FD), electronic 4WD engagement, LED work lights, economy PTO, and PTO lever located inside the cab
- HP ranging from 65.4 to 73.2 gross horsepower, Kubota’s M4 Series offers three horsepower models to choose from based on your application and implement requirements
DESIGNED TO PERFORM, BUILT TO LAST
The M4 Series is designed with strength and durability in mind, featuring:
- Kubota Diesel Engine – Kubota is the #1 manufacturer of under 100 HP non-automotive, multi-cylinder diesel engines in the world.
- Common Rail System (CRS) – The CRS system delivers greater fuel savings, less engine noise and vibration and better emissions, while still maintaining a high level of power and torque. Its combination with the Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF) Muffler and Exhaust Gas Recirculation system (EGR) reduces harmful emissions to meet the latest emission regulations.
- Metal Hood and Fenders – Strong and durable metal hood and fenders will not only protect your equipment, but keep it looking good for a long time to come.
Comfort is always a top priority with Kubota. The M4 Series has plenty of features to keep you comfortable no matter what big the job is:
- Ultra Grand Cab II - One of the largest in its class, this fully enclosed and pressurized Cat2 protected cab will assist in preventing dust from entering the cab, giving the operator a more dust free work environment. Full length doors open wide for easy access, while the flat floor and unobstructed ceiling provide more head and legroom.
- High Visibility Roof Panel - The curved upper windshield and sunroof increase upward visibility. These become handy especially when using pallet forks or stacking bales with the loader. Flawless clear vision will further enhance loader work productivity.
- Functional Platform - The M4 cab has been redesigned for better ergonomics. All levers and electrical switches are located on the right-hand side for easy access and continuous operations.
- Comfortable Seat* - Specifically designed to absorb shock and reduce operator fatigue. Standard adjustable armrest, seat height, and backrest further enhance operator comfort. *Seat for Deluxe model
- Instructor’s Seat* - The instructor's seat can be folded down when not in use to increase space. *Optional on Standard model.
- LED Work Lights* & Interior Console Light - Bright work lights make night work safe and productive. The interior console light illuminates the levers and other controls for increased visibility while operating at night. *LED Work Lights are standard on Deluxe Model only.
Kubota’s transmissions are built by Kubota and specifically designed to maximize the speed and torque to meet your needs:
- F12/R12 Transmission with a De-Clutch Button
- Hydraulic Shuttle - Makes shifting between forward and reverse smooth and quick
- Hydraulic Wet Disc Brakes - Requires less pedal effort and retain high performance efficiency
- Auxiliary Control Valve* - Two remote valves, Self-Canceling Detent and Float-type valve, come standard on Deluxe models. *Float-type valve is optional on the Standard model
- Hydraulics - External hydraulic cylinders improve the lifting power and offer easier maintenance
Ease of Use
- RPM Dual Memory - The RPM Dual Memory function allows operators to save frequently used rpm speeds for repetitive tasks.
- 3-Point Hitch - The Category II 3-point hitches provide fast and simple attachment of rear-mounted implements.
- Telescopic Lower Link Ends
- Hydraulic Independent PTO
- Economy PTO - Optional on standard model
KUBOTA BUILT PERFORMANCE-MATCHED FRONT LOADER
The Kubota LA1154A Front Loader is packed with features to make it more versatile and easier to use:
- Quick-Mount Attach/Detach - Attach or detach the front loader quickly without the use of tools.
- 4 Bar Bucket Linkage – Allows for additional dump and rollback angles, helping you scoop and dump more with each load.
- Kubota Shockless Ride (KSR) - The KSR absorbs loader shock and reduces operator fatigue when moving materials with the front loader.
- 3rd Function Valve - The optional 3rd function valve broadens the scope of the front loader operation by enabling the use of a grapple bucket and various other hydraulically controlled attachments.
|Gross Engine HP||Gross Engine HP65|
|PTO HP||PTO HP52|
|Standard Transmission||Standard TransmissionStandard: 12F/12R|
|Creep Option||Creep OptionYes|
|Loader Lift Capacity||Loader Lift CapacityPower: 2469 (1120 kg), Height: 2928 (1328 kg)|
|PTO||PTOStandard: 540/540E rpm|
|Hydraulic Flow||Hydraulic Flow16.7|
|Three Point Linkage Type||Three Point Linkage TypeCategory I & II|
|Three Point Linkage Capacity||Three Point Linkage Capacity3307|
|Operator Platform||Operator PlatformCAB|
|Driveline Type||Driveline Type4WD|
Join our Mailing List