Meet the M5 Series
#1 rated tractor brand for durability and owner experience in the U.S.
The M5 Series gives you the best in class when it comes to being productive, dynamic and precise. Meet the M5 Series to find out why.
The Kubota designed and built M5 series is optimal for any task size. The powerful Kubota engine maintains productivity year round while featuring high visibility and additional comfort features to keep the operator comfortable for a long day of work. The conveniently placed shuttle lever makes shifting between forward and reverse smooth and quick while boosting productivity by eliminating the need to depress the clutch when changing directions. RPM dual memory allows the operator to change between two engine speeds at the press of a button to save time while working.
Build to Last
- #1 rated reliability under 100 HP tractors in the USA
- Heavy Duty Construction – From the heavy duty front axle to the cast steel transmission and rear end, all the way to the steel hood and fenders, the Kubota is built to last
- Kubota Designed, Kubota Built – Kubota tractors are designed and built by Kubota for our Kubota customers. You won’t find a “Kubota” re-branded tractor built by others, only Kubota quality through and through
*Disclaimer: 2020 Progressive Farmer Reader Insights Awards for Fewest Reported Problems Overall in the category of Small Tractor (Under 100 Horse Power). Award based on 2020 Progressive Farmer Readers Insights Tractor Study.
Ultra Grand Cab II
- Ultra Grand Cab II - An extra-wide, ultra-spacious, fully enclosed cab. One of the largest in its class
- Functional Platform - The M5 cab is designed for better ergonomics. All levers (except the 4WD lever) and electrical switches are located on the right side for easy access and continuous operations.
- High Visibility Roof Panel - The curved upper windshield and sunroof increase upward visibility. These become handy especially when using pallet forks or stacking bales with the loader. Flawless clear vision will further enhance loader work productivity.
- Rounded Glass - Provides the operator with more visibility and a more spacious feel
- Sunroof with Retractable Sunshade - A glass sunroof provides a clear view of the front loader fully raised
- Comfortable Seat* - Specifically designed to absorb shock and reduce operator fatigue. Standard adjustable armrest, seat height, and backrest further enhance operator comfort. *Seat for Deluxe model
- Instructor’s Seat* - The instructor's seat can be folded down when not in use to increase space. *Optional on Standard model.
Performance-Matched Front Loader
Designed to match the performance of the M5 Series, LA1854 front loader ensures precise operation and improved productivity. With the standard equipped front loader valve and lever, the front loaders feature outstanding lift capacity and lift height for an impressive performance with each load.
- Quick-Mount Attach/Detach - Attach or detach the front loader quickly without the use of tools.
- 4 Bar Bucket Linkage – Allows for additional dump and rollback angles, helping you scoop and dump more with each load.
- Quick Coupler - This standard M-Series feature makes attaching buckets, bale spears and pallet forks quick and easy
- Kubota Shockless Ride (KSR) - The KSR absorbs loader shock and reduces operator fatigue when moving materials with the front loader.
- 3rd Function Valve - The optional 3rd function valve broadens the scope of the front loader operation by enabling the use of a grapple bucket and various other hydraulically controlled attachments.
Kubota’s transmissions are built by Kubota and specifically designed to maximize the speed and torque to meet your needs:
- F8/R8 Transmissions
- F12/R12 Transmissions (Factory Option)
- F24/R24 Transmission Non-Clutch Shift with Dual Speed (Factory Option)
- Overdrive (F12/R12 and F24/R24 models only) – The Overdrive function keeps the engine revolutions at around 2000 rpm during high speed driving for better fuel economy
- Optional Creep – The dealer installed creep speed kit adds to the versatility by offering 4, 6 or 12 more gears to the transmission offering based on the 8, 12 or 24 speed transmissions
- Electro Hydraulic Shuttle - Better than ever, our Electro Hydraulic Shuttle for the M5 series makes shifting between forward and reverse smooth and quick.
Ease of Use
- Bevel-Gear Front Axle - The bevel-gear front axle provides the M5 Series with greater all-around maneuverability. It enables M5 tractors a tighter turning radius
- Hydraulic Independent PTO - The PTO brake engages when the clutch is shut off and securely holds the PTO shaft.
- 3-Point Hitch - The Category II 3-point hitch provides fast and simple attachment of rear mounted implements. An optional 3-point hitch controller saves time and improves productivity by allowing the operator to raise and lower the 3-point hitch from the rear of the tractor.
- Floating Lift Rods - Floating lift rods give the M5 Series a smoother ride and enhanced traction while using the 3-point hitch, especially on uneven terrain.
- 540/540E Change Lever - The PTO lever is now located inside the cabin for more convenient access. You no longer have to exit the cabin to operate the PTO lever when working with PTO implements.
|Gross Engine HP||Gross Engine HP105.6|
|PTO HP||PTO HP89|
|Standard Transmission||Standard TransmissionStandard: 8F/8R, Option: 12F/12R, 24F/24R|
|Creep Option||Creep OptionYes|
|Loader Lift Capacity||Loader Lift CapacityPower: 3990 (1810 kg), Height: 4144 (1880 kg)|
|PTO||PTOStandard: 540 rpm, Option: 540/540E rpm|
|Hydraulic Flow||Hydraulic Flow1st set is HD, 2nd is HDC|
|Three Point Linkage Type||Three Point Linkage TypeCategory II|
|Three Point Linkage Capacity||Three Point Linkage CapacityStandard: 4630, Option: 6063|
|Operator Platform||Operator PlatformROPS / CAB|
|Driveline Type||Driveline Type2WD / 4WD|
Join our Mailing List