The M5 Series also has the time tested Kubota bevel gear front axle, which allows for low maintenance, exceptional turning radius and better ground clearance when compared to traditional u-joint front axles. The bevel-gear front axle provides the M5 Series with greater all-around maneuverability, whether you’re in the tight confines of a barnyard or straddling tall windrows in a hay field. The limited slip differential on the front and differential lock on the rear are standard features, offering increased stability and traction on the challenging ground conditions.
ULTRA GRAND CAB II
Kubota has raised the bar with regard to space and comfort on the M5 Series tractors. With a full flat floor, tilt steering and ergonomic controls, the M5 tractors make your hard day at work easy. The Ultra Grand Cab II has a built in sunroof with a retractable sun shade, giving you an excellent view of the loader when stacking bales. With the large degree of tilt steering adjustability and optional air ride seat, you’ll think your living room just got a new view.
- F8/R8 Transmissions – Four speed synchronized main shift and a high/low range supply tractors with 8 Forward and 8 Reverse speeds
- F12/R12 Transmissions (Factory Option) – Six speed synchronized main shift and a high/low range, giving it a total of 12 Forwards and 12 Reverse speed to help find the right speed for different applications
- F24/R24 Transmission Non-Clutch Shift with Dual Speed (Factory Option) – Six speed synchronized main shift and Dual Speed offers instant upshifts and downshifts with the touch of a button and a high/low range. It offers 24 Forward and 24 Reverse speeds. This transmission will always have the right speed for any application.
- Overdrive (F12/R12 and F24/R24 models only) – The Overdrive function keeps the engine revolutions at around 2000 rpm during high speed driving for better fuel economy
- Optional Creep – The dealer installed creep speed kit adds to the versatility by offering 4,6 or 12 more gears to the transmission offering based on the 8,12 or 24 speed transmissions