- Our Brands
- Land Pride
- Beaver Valley Supply
- Used Inventory
- Company Profile
- Contact Us
- Kubota Specials
815 Wadsworth Blvd
Denver, CO 80214
Land Pride MP20
Double tap to zoom
MP10 & MP20 Moldboard Plows MP20
Our MP10 and MP20 Moldboard Plows are ideal for small acreage farms or large gardens. These plows are the ideal tool for initial cultivation of soil to prepare for planting or when deeper tillage -- more than a field cultivator can provide -- is required. Both models are equipped with replaceable 14" shares, shins, and landsides for easy maintenance. The MP10 and MP20 frames feature a 1" x 4" steel trailing arm and cross member, as well as a Cat. 1 3-point hitch. The optional coulter allows for a smoother furrow edge and helps reduce slightly the drag on the moldboard. - Less
Our MP10 and MP20 Moldboard Plows are ideal for small acreage farms or large gardens. These plows are the ideal tool for initial cultivation of soil to prepare for planting or when deeper tillage -- more than a field cultivator can provide -- is required. Both models are equipped with replaceable 14" shares, shins, and... + Read More
Get a Quote
Get A Quote
Fields with asterisks* are required. Please email our helpful staff with any questions or comments using the contact form.
Fields with asterisks* are required.
Send to a Friend
Send To A Friend
Fields with asterisks* are required. Your friend will receive an email that contains a reference to this page. Please send this email only to people you know who would be interested in this information.
Use the Loan Calculator to help you determine the financing and payment options that are best for you.
**The accuracy of this calculator and its applicability to your circumstances is not guaranteed. You should obtain personal advice from qualified professionals. This information is provided for illustrative purposes only and does not constitute an application. This notice does not guarantee loan approval, nor is it an offer or commitment to make a loan to you on the above terms.
Share This Product:
- Bolted steel frame: Easy to replace individual components.
- Adjustable 3-point Cat. I hitch: Can adjust leading plow share to operate next to the furrow on many different tractors.
- Replaceable wear components: High wear components (plow share, shim, moldboard, landslide, and optional coulter can be individually replaced as they wear to help keep maintenance cost down.
- Shearbolt protected plow bottoms: Protects structural integrity of each plow bottom.
- Park jack with MP10 model: Single bottom plow won’t fall over.
- 14" coulters (Optional): Breaks ground ahead of the moldboard so that the plow can pull easier and cuts trash to help keep trash from wrapping around and building-up on the plow shank.
- MP top link extension (accessory): Allows greater range of adjustment for tractors with short top links.
|Horsepower||2 Wheel drive: 20 to 60 hp
4 Wheel drive: 20 to 50 hp.
|Weight with coulters
|Hitch type||3-point Cat. I|
|Construction||1" x 4" Bolted steel frame|
|Number of bottoms||(2) - 14" Bottoms|
|Cutting width||27 1/2"|
|Working depth||Max. 7" (depending on soil conditions)|
|Plow shank shear bolt||7/16"-14 x 3" GR8 share bolt|
|Plow share material||Forged steel|
|Moldboard & Shin Thickness||5/16"|
|Frog & Landslide Thickness||1/2"|
|Replaceable wear components||2 ea. - Share, shin, moldboard, landslide,
and optional coulter
|Optional - Coulter||14" Diameter coulter with
greasable 1 1/4" roller bearings
|Accessory - MP Top Link Extension||Yes|
- 2023 Site by MD | EquipmentLocator.com
GOT A QUESTION?
Let us help you get moving.